Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All items in the ERC check out for a period of 14 Days. This includes the following types of material:
- Juvenile books (easy fiction, fiction, non-fiction)
- Magazines and periodicals
- Curriculum instruction aids (games, activities)
- Teacher resource books
- Audio-visuals (CDs, DVDs, cassettes)
To renew items belonging in the ERC, you can do one of the following:
- Bring the books in to the ERC at the circulation and we will renew them for you
- Log in to the online catalog and renew them yourself
- Click here to fill out the book renewal form (non-Bethel students, staff, faculty)
We do not charge daily overdue fines, but once the item is 30 days overdue, you will be charged a $10 library fine in addition to the cost of replacing the item. At the beginning and middle of every month, any unpaid library fines will be sent over to the business office and placed on your student account. If after 30 days the item is returned, you be credited for the replacement cost but will still be billed for the $10 overdue fine.