Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact a librarian by:
- Calling the Reference Desk at: 574.807.7170, or
- By using the Ask a Librarian form
Basic Hints When Doing Research for Homiletics
- Click on both the Full Text (Provided by Bethel) and the Full Text (Provided by EBSCO) to limit your results to what we have.
- Most of the print books will be in the BV 4200 section, located downstairs.
- Reference books (encyclopedias, dictionaries, etc.) are upstairs next to the study area.
- There are many eBooks in homiletics as well.
For more hints
Help us know how we're doing and what we can do to make these guides even more useful for you. Just fill out the following survey. Thanks!